My favorite pick up line from the Internet 🌐




   "  My favorite pickup line from the internet "
"it's not about the pick-up line which you use to get her attention, but the moment she gives you attention don't take it for granted it's just a conversation starter."- Gautam

And Will Upload my pick-up line in a different blog.

Let's start with,
How to make sure your pick-up line works. 
( few things to increase the possibilities) 
 
Context - cheesy, dirty, funny, simple, smart, creative any sort of pick up line /one-liners requires context if she doesn't get it," spoiler" improvise on the spot.
You can't just retry over again...

Attention-  Is a cheesy pick-up line is enough to get her attention? nope..., if she doesn't want to interact with you, then, hmm, okay will be the most possible reply (I have bf might be one) 
 Make sure she's not in the middle of something. Know the situation, don't ask too many close-ended questions. 

Confidence - make it Clean And Clear, more than the lines  Your body language, eye contact, and tone are what might attract her.
 You can just say, "Nice to meet you, I’m (your name) and you are... gorgeous!" (My favorite pick-up line).
It might work, rehearsals it out.

Engagement - now with that conversation started,   start a small chat to engage her up till the point you get another chance to talk to her (a way for conversation i.e. Instagram, phone number, date ) 

Failure - no one can foresee, and if it doesn't work well, The best is to move on (appropriate answer). 

 Pick Up lines/one-liners:-
1. I may not be Christian but I’ll still get on my knees for you. 

2. Life without you is like a broken pencil…pointless.

3.  Is your name Medusa, because I’m rock hard.

4.“I’m like a Rubik’s Cube; the more you play with me, the harder I get.”

5. Are you Saitama? Because you got me down in one move. (One-Punch Man)

6. Are you a loan? 'Cause, you've got my interest!

7. Are you the cure for Alzheimer’s? Because you’re unforgettable.

8. Do you have a pen? I want to write about our future.

9. You know what will suit you the best? My surname.

10. I know you have a boyfriend. But I am here to be your husband for life.

11. I’d never play hide and seek with you because someone like you is impossible to find.

12. I’d say God Bless you, but it looks like he already did.

13. are you today’s date? cos you’re 10/10.

14. I’ll be Burger King and you be McDonald’s. I’ll have it my way, and you’ll be lovin’ it.

15. You are like my asthma. You just take my breath away.

16. Let’s play a game, winner dates loser


17. You are good to be ignored.


18. Are you cocaine because you are so addictive.


19. I like Legos, you like Legos, why don't we build a relationship.

20.No wonder the sky is gray (or dark, if at night)—all the color is in your eyes.

21. Nice to meet you, I’m (your name) and you are... gorgeous!"
please don't be creepy or afraid of the conversation.
       
That's it for the day.
                     

Comments

Popular Posts